Hearing Aid Specialists in Florida
I have lived in Volusia County for more than 30 years, and have dedicated myself to the needs of the people in our community.
I own the business, therefore I do the hearing tests, deliver the hearing aids and do all the follow up care. I keep my overhead low so that I can keep the charges for comparable hearing instruments lower than the large chain dispensers.
My reputation has been built on providing the highest standards of care. Many of my clients have been utilizing my services for over 30 years.
Now, more than ever, we should all be buying "American." Over 95% of the products I sell are made in America.
If you or a loved one needs help with your hearing, please give me a chance to earn your business. You will be 100% satisfied, or I will refund 100% of your money. You have my personal guarantee.
- Kim Taylor LHAS/Owner/Operator
Taylor & Associates Hearing
Wondering If You Have Hearing Loss?
You might if you:
- Require frequent repetition
- Struggle following conversations involving more than 2 people
- Think that other people sound muffled or that they're mumbling
- Have difficulty hearing in noisy situations, like conferences, restaurants, malls, or while driving
- Have trouble hearing children and women
- Need your TV or radio turned up high to hear it
Voted Best Hearing Aids 5 Years Running!